Fazzi's OASIS Skills Assessment Testing is designed to assess clinicians' OASIS skill levels on an individual and agency wide level. Developed by a panel of OASIS specialists who have over 50 cumulative years of experience working with OASIS, each quarterly test covers a wide range of critical OASIS assessment items. As an annual subscriber, your agency will receive:
- Three online OASIS testing sessions plus one On Demand test for each registered seat (for details of the On Demand session, see below.) Seats can be interchanged between sessions.
- A one page summary report after each testing period outlining the score by discipline as well as the option to select two customized reporting categories (e.g., team, location).
- A detailed report displaying results by individual clinician including a breakdown by question.
- Clinicians and managers can log in to Fazzi Academy and view results in real time
- Benchmarking externally against other agencies nationwide as well as internally to show improvements made and areas needing improvement
Fazzi Associates, Inc. is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
For Online Courses in the Fazzi Learning Center:
Supported Browsers: IE 11, Chrome, Firefox.
Reliable internet connection (15mbs download or better.)
Exceptions in pop-up blocker for https://academy.fazzi.com
OASIS Testing Annual Subscriptions are designed to be implemented agency-wide. Each testing session is held during a specific month-long period three times per calendar year along with one on-demand test accessible at any time. After registering, agencies will be able to add, enroll and manage their clinician list in the Fazzi Learning Center. They will automatically be enrolled in the closest testing session.