PDGM Impact Report
PDGM Impact Report Now Available!
Fazzi’s PDGM Impact Report that gives you a comprehensive analysis of the projected impact of the Patient-Driven Groupings Model (PDGM) on your agency. You’ll get the detail you need to understand what’s driving the projected change in your reimbursement and to create your PDGM Readiness plan.
You’ll get detailed illustrations of your data - comparing the current Home Health Prospective Payment System (HHPPS) and the proposed PDGM model - with the following data points:
- Total and average payment per episode with state and national benchmarks.
- Number of episodes and 30-day periods with state and national benchmarks.
- Percentage of LUPA episodes with state and national benchmarks.
- Top primary diagnoses.
- Top primary diagnoses not fitting into a PDGM clinical group.
- Distribution of payments.
- Impact by:
- Admission source
- Episode timing
- Clinical group
- Clinical group and functional level combined
- HIPPS code
And! You’ll have the opportunity to speak with a Fazzi expert about your data!
You can purchase a report for each of your CCNs (Medicare Provider Number) up to five CCNs using this order form. Simply complete this form and someone will call you within one business day. If you have more than five CCNs, please contact our Sales Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 413-584-5300 and ask to speak with someone in Sales about getting a PDGM Impact Report.